Attributes / Specifications
Tetra Easy Strips Test Strips are the perfect solution. By quickly testing for all water-quality issues in your aquarium water, these strips provide accurate results with minimal effort, using the most advanced technology in water testing. Many factors can affect the water in your aquarium - including the source of your water (municipal vs. spring water), the food you feed your fish, the amount of algae growing and much more. Tetra Easy Strips are accurate, fast and easy to use. Just dip quickly in your aquarium water, wait 60 seconds and get readings on chlorine, alkalinity, nitrite, water hardness, nitrate and pH level for complete, all-in-one testing. Use the color chart (included) to interpret your test results and determine how best to manage your aquarium's water quality. Use weekly in both freshwater and saltwater tanks.
- Complete testing: Regularly testing your water levels is critical to the success of your aquarium.
- 6 different tests with 1 strip: Just one test monitors nitrates, nitrites, water hardness, chlorine, alkalinity and pH levels.
- Versatile: Can be used in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Convenient: Just dip into water, wait 60 seconds and read results.
- Usage: Use weekly to monitor aquarium water, after water changes or when adding new fish.
Tetra EasyStrips 6-in-1 Aquarium Test Strips measure six important water quality levels -- nitrate, nitrite, hardness, chlorine, alkalinity, and pH. The test strips are designed from the same technology used in medical and scientific laboratories, giving you fast and accurate results. Tetra EasyStrips are safe, non-toxic, and simple to use. Just dip directly into your aquarium, and read the results in seconds! It is recommended to check water daily with new aquariums and weekly for established aquariums.