World's Best Original Series Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Unscented Cat Litter, 28 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Low Tracking & Dust Control is the quick-clumping litter made with larger granules to virtually eliminate dust and keep the litter in the box. Made from super-absorbent corn and no harmful chemicals or artificial perfumes, this 99.9% dust free litter is the naturally safe way to ensure a clean cat, box and home.
- - LOW TRACKING & 99.9% DUST FREE - Skip the sweeping and sneezing! Made with larger granules, this unscented multiple cat litter virtually eliminates dust and won't get tracked around your home
- - OUTSTANDING ODOR CONTROL - Multiple cats shouldn't mean more smells and more mess - keep your cats happy and house smelling clean with a natural litter with long-lasting odor control
- - QUICK CLUMPING & EASY SCOOPING - Tired of cleaning up after your cats? Get the natural litter that's quick clumping, easy scooping and requires no chiseling or scraping
- - FLUSHABLE* - SEPTIC SAFE - Disposing of your litter just got easier. Get the lightweight litter that's tested and proven flushable* and safe for septic and sewer systems! *Designed to flush in well-maintained systems. Flush only 1-2 clumps of World's Best Cat Litter at a time in the toilet. The state of California encourages the disposal of cat feces in trash and discourages flushing feces in toilets or disposing of them in drains
- - PET, PEOPLE & PLANET FRIENDLY - Made from whole-kernel corn, this litter is naturally safe, free of silica dust, and offers no harmful chemicals and no artificial perfumes
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Money back guarantee.
1. Transition Slowly: Start with only 1/3 of World's Best Cat Litter added to a clean box of your current litter. Then, once your cat is more familiar with it, change to 2/3. After that, use only World's Best Cat Litter. 2. Pick a Good Location: Provide at least one litter box per cat. Place the box in a quiet place that can be easily accessed and is away from the cat's food and water dishes. 3. Keep It Clean: For best results, choose a litter box with higher sides and maintain a depth of 2 inches of World's Best Cat Litter. Scoop clumps daily.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like