You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Give them Weruva from the start! Each Weruva Kitten recipe provides your kitten with the high quality ingredients you know and love, and is specifically formulated to support a growing kitten both physically and mentally. Your kitten will go wild for this blend of tuna and salmon in a smooth pate. Once this fortuitous, fishy feast fills their bowl, you'll see them pounce with delight as they devour this delightful dish. Growing Happy, Growing Healthy, that's the Weruva way from the start.
- - TUNA & Salmon are the primary protein ingredients and is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals for growing felines
- - Pate recipe in a hydrating puree
- - Grain, Gluten, Carrageenan and MSG free. Preservative free and made with no artificial flavors or colors
- - High moisture to maintain kittens hydrated and healthy
- - All fish are wild caught, dolphin and sea turtle safe and responsibly sourced
- - Made in a human food facility
- - Weruva is proud to be a family owned company
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
12 X 3 OZ
Fish Broth, Tuna, Salmon, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Lactate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K), Potassium Iodide.
Crude Protein (min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min) 1.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 87.0%, Ash (max) 2.0%.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed for in-date product.
Kittens require more calories for growth. If fed alone, feed 1-2 cans per 1.5 to 2 lbs of body weight per day, or until full. Divide into 3 or more meals. As your kitten grows, continue to adjust the feeding amount to maintain ideal body shape and avoid excess weight. Your kitten should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.
You May Also Like