You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Give them Weruva from the start! Each Weruva Kitten recipe provides your kitten with the high quality ingredients you know and love, and is specifically formulated to support a growing kitten both physically and mentally. Kittens will release their inner lion with a thunderous roar as they feast their eyes upon the minced chicken and tuna in this gravy-filled fare. Your little one will grow up big and strong as they munch these proteins down for dinner. Growing Happy, Growing Healthy, that's the Weruva way from the start.
- - CHICKEN & TUNA are the primary protein ingredients and is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals for growing felines
- - Minced recipe in gravy for kittens that like to lick
- - Grain, Gluten, Carrageenan and MSG free. Preservative free and made with no artificial flavors or colors
- - High moisture to maintain kittens hydrated and healthy
- - Made with cage free chicken that contain no added hormones or antibiotics. All fish are wild caught, dolphin and sea turtle safe and responsibly sourced
- - Made in a human food facility
- - Weruva is proud to be a family owned company
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
12 X 3 OZ
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Calcium Lactate, Guar Gum, Dried Egg, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K).
Crude Protein (min) 11.5%, Crude Fat (min) 5.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 83.0%, Ash (max) 2.0%.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed for in-date product.
Kittens require more calories for growth. If fed alone, feed 1-2 cans per 1.5 to 2 lbs of body weight per day, or until full. Divide into 3 or more meals. As your kitten grows, continue to adjust the feeding amount to maintain ideal body shape and avoid excess weight. Your kitten should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.
You May Also Like