Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Small Breed Dry Puppy Food, 12 lbs.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Our unique CORE recipes are based on the nutritional philosophy that pets, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a natural diet mainly comprised of meat. Small breed puppies needed added support like DHA to for cognitive development and a high concentration of quality animal protein for their growing bodies. This unique, grain-free, filler-free food provides everything your puppy needs to thrive from the core.
- - ADVANCED NATURAL NUTRITION TO FUEL YOUR DOG'S BEST LIFE: Premium protein expertly balanced with nutrient rich superfoods for a complete and balanced dog food, with guaranteed levels of all the nutrients your small breed dog needs to thrive
- - SMALL BREED PUPPY FORMULA: Smaller kibble size and protein focused with added DHA for healthy brain and eye development
- - WHOLE BODY HEALTH: Supported by omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine for a healthy heart
- - FIND THE RIGHT FOOD: Wellness offers a full range of foods to support your dog's specific needs, including grained and grain free options, high protein recipes and limited ingredient diets for dogs with food sensitivities
- - Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients, we prepare each of our diets in our own state of the art facility; we craft delicious natural recipes with wholesome, non GMO ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Salmon Meal, Dried Ground Potatoes, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Bananas, Spearmint, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Broccoli, Carrots, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin. Vitamin D3 Supplement, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract. This is a naturally preserved product.
Crude Protein Not Less Than 38.00%, Crude Fat Not Less Than 18.00%, Crude Fiber Not More Than 4.50%, Moisture Not More Than 10.00%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) + Docosaheaenoic acid (DHA) Not Less Than 0.10%, Calcium Not More Than 1.80%, Phosphorus Not More Than 1.40%, Vitamin A Not Less Than 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E Not Less Than 400 IU/kg, Taurine* Not Less Than 0.20%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 4.50%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 1.50%, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb. (Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
100% Guarantee. Just bring the unused portion, packaging and receipt back to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
SEE FEEDING GUIDELINES CHART. COMBINATION FEEDING: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/8 cup (16g) for every 2 TBSP (16g) of wet food. FOR PREGNANT OR NURSING DOGS: Since DHA is transferred to puppies in mother's milk, we recommend feeding this during pregnancy and nursing. When pregnant, feed up to 50% more food according to body weight at 12 mos. For nursing dogs, allow her to eat at will.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like