Vetericyn Plus Hot Spot Antimicrobial Pet Hydrogel, 3 fl. oz.
Save 15% on your same-day delivery order from 10/10–10/16, plus get free delivery on orders $35+.
Plus, free delivery on orders $35+.
Place order by 2 pm local time for delivery today. Available at most locations. Exclusions apply.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Vetericyn Plus Hot Spot Antimicrobial Hydrogel is designed to adhere to the animal's hot spot or sore to provide soothing relief and protection during healing. All Vetericyn Plus products are made with hypochlorous technology, a non-toxic alternative to antibiotics and steroids for a safer way to relieve skin ailments and jumpstart the healing process. The unique hydrogel does not cause irritation to the skin and is safe for use in sensitive areas or with a dressing, like gauze, to keep the wound moist.
- - Helps with your dog or cat's dermatitis, hot spots, rashes, and more
- - Provides relief for symptoms of allergies, such as dry, sensitive or itch skin
- - Promotes healing process by keeping the wound clean and providing the ideal moisture balance
- - No stinging or irritation with application
- - Completely safe and non-toxic - can be used on all animal species and is safe if licked or ingested
- - Veterinary-recommended for every pet parent to keep on hand for all of your pet's hot spot and skin care needs
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%) Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
For animal use only. Shake well before use. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Saturate the affected area with hydrogel. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Plus at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day or as necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are clean and maintained moist. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. For best results, first clean affected area with Vetericyn Plus Wound and Skin Care Liquid to ensure deep dermal cleansing and proper wound bed preparation.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like