Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Hydrogel For Cats, 3 fl. oz.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel is designed to adhere to the cat's wound to provide soothing relief and protection during healing. All Vetericyn Plus products are made with hypochlorous technology, a non-toxic alternative to antibiotics and steroids for a safer way to relieve skin ailments and jumpstart the healing process. The unique hydrogel does not cause irritation to the skin and is safe for use in sensitive areas or with a dressing, like gauze, to keep the wound moist.
- - Helps with your cat's cuts, scrapes, sores, hot spots, rashes, and more
- - Provides relief for symptoms of allergies, such as dry, sensitive or itch skin
- - Promotes healing process by keeping the wound clean and providing the ideal moisture balance
- - No stinging or irritation with application
- - Completely safe and non-toxic if licked or ingested
- - Veterinary-recommended for every cat owner to keep on hand for all of their hot spot and skin care needs
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
For animal use only. Shake well before use. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Saturate the affected area with hydrogel. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Plus at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day or as necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are clean and maintained moist. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. For best results, first clean affected area with Vetericyn Plus Wound and Skin Care Liquid to ensure deep dermal cleansing and proper wound bed preparation.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like