Tetra Whisper PF10 Power Filtration System
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Whisper Power Filter for aquariums offers quiet, 3-stage filtration for clean water and healthy fish. Dual-sided mesh catches debris and fish waste in its dense, fibrous network, then Ultra-Activated carbon provides chemical filtration by absorbing odors and discoloration. Biological filtration is provided by Bio-Foam, which creates a large, three-dimensional area for cultivating aerobic bacteria, which eliminate toxic ammonia and nitrites. No moving parts means long-term reliability. Uses Stay Clean technology to help keep your aquarium clean, clear and healthy, reduce buildup on aquarium glass and bind small dirt particles to make them easier to filter. This filter uses easy-to-change Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridges (size medium), which trap particles floating in your aquarium. The Whisper Power Filter 10 treats aquariums up to 10 gallons (90 GPH).
- - Quiet & reliable: The Whisper Power Filter uses 3-stage filtration to create clear, clean water - PF 10 treats aquariums up to 10 gallons.
- - Absorbs odors: Ultra-Activated carbon removes both odor and water discoloration.
- - Catches debris: Dense, dual-sided mesh filters debris and fish waste.
- - Innovative cleaning power: Integrated Stay Clean technology reduces buildup on glass and binds small dirt particles to make them easier to filter.
- - Cartridge refills: Change cartridges monthly; uses medium-sized Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridges (refills sold separately).
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Limited 2 year warranty. Tetra warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original receipt. If the product exhibits such a defect, Tetra will repair or replace it without cost for parts or labor. The product must be shipped postage-paid to Tetra. Proof of purchase is required. You are responsible for proper wrapping and the payment of $5 for shipping. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse or failure to follow product instructions. All implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, are limited to two years from date of original purchase. In no event will Tetra be liable for consequential damages resulting from the use of this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty provides specific legal rights. You may have other legal
You May Also Like