35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Tetra BettaSafe conditions tap water to make it safe for your bettas (Siamese fighting fish, or betta splendens) by neutralizing harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals present in most municipal water supplies. Condition water monthly to protect your bettas and reduce stress. Use 7 drops per gallon (2 drops per liter).Betta fish are best known for being small, colorful pets with big personalities. Male bettas in particular have an amazing variety of tail shapes, ranging from half-moon to spikey and crown-like. Since bettas require minimal maintenance, they're a great species for beginners. If you're keeping bettas in a larger aquarium with filtration, be sure the intake and water outflow are gentle. If a single betta is kept in a bowl environment, filtration may not be practical, so complete water changes should be performed weekly.
- Water conditioner: Makes tap water safe for bettas and other ornamental fish.
- Reduces stress: Neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramines, ammonia and heavy metals in aquarium water.
- Fast-acting: Works in seconds.
- Complete formula: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes and evaporation replacement.
- Usage: Use monthly for maintenance.
- Primary BrandTetra
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Tetra BettaSafe for Bettas is a complete water conditioner formula that works in seconds. Neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals in tap water and adds a protective slime coating. For use when setting up a new freshwater aquarium, partial water change or evaporation replacement. Can be used with all ornamental fish, not just Bettas.