Tetra AquaSafe Water Conditioner, 16.9 fl oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tetra Aqua Safe removes chlorine to make tap water safe for fish in your aquarium. Use it monthly to condition water and protect fish - works instantly. The powerful slime reduces stress. Treat water when setting up a new aquarium and with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement. Add 2 teaspoons (10 mL) for every 10 gallons (38 liters) of aquarium water. Make sure that replacement water is the same temperature as water in your aquarium. Use Tetra Aqua Safe every month as part of a 3-step program for essential water care: Tetra Cleaning Bacteria cleans the aquarium, removing ammonia and sludge; Tetra Aqua Safe conditions water to make tap water safe for fish; and our Easy Balance balances water quality to reduce phosphates, add vitamins and regulate pH levels.
- - Conditions aquarium water: Essential care formula protects fish and reduces stress.
- - Makes tap water safe: Monthly treatment with partial water changes removes harmful chlorine.
- - Instant results: Works quickly to make tap water safe for fish.
- - Essential water care: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement.
- - Usage: Add 2 teaspoons for every 10 gallons of aquarium water.
- - Made in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Manufacturer's Satisfaction Guarantee.
Follow all manufacturer's directions for use on the package including cautions, first aid and disposal. Note: AquaSafe is not a medication and is not intended to be a substitute for any medication.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like