Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
- Stops cats from destroying furniture and helps control inappropriate elimination
- Safe for furniture, countertops, stereo speakers, drapes, carpets and more
- Transparent strips are made of medical grade adhesive and are odor free
- Easy to apply, simply pull off a strip from the brown backing sheet, apply then peel off the white "crack-n-peel" to expose the surface
- 24 Pack
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Primary BrandSticky Paws
Remove a single Sticky Paws furniture strip from base sheet by gently peeling from the top down. Sticky side of strip is now exposed underneath with the white application "crack-n-peel" paper on top. Position strips sticky side down wherever needed, on furniture, curtains, etc. Press firmly from top to bottom until strip has adhered to affected area. With Sticky Paws in place, "crack-n-peel" away remaining layer of protective backing. The Sticky Paws strip will adhere to the desired surface. For best results, replace every 10 days. To Remove: Simply peel off by hand. Sticky Paws are made with medical grade adhesive. Strips are safe for both furniture and cats when used as directed and won't leave a sticky residue. Sticky Paws may damage certain surfaces (including, without limitation, wood finishes, painted surfaces, leather, vinyl and wallpaper). Always test a small piece in an inconspicuous area first.
Sticky Paws stops cats from destroying furniture and helps control inappropriate elimination. Safe for furniture, countertops, stereo speakers, drapes, carpets or anywhere you don't want your kitty to be. Our transparent medical grade adhesive is odor free and is so easy to apply: ...simply pull off a strip from the brown backing sheet apply where you don't want kitty to scratch, then peel off the white "crack-n-peel" to expose the surface that the cats can't stand.