Staurogyne repens - Tissue Culture Plant
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
This freshwater plant has very strong roots that can attach to rockwork or driftwood within an aquarium. One use of this species is for them to grow between rock crevices or driftwood in the aquascape.
- - Does best as a carpet across the substrate.
- - Does best with moderate lighting, CO2, and fertilizer.
- - If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- - For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- - Farm raised & Snail free!
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Petco takes great care to ensure that the Live Fish, Invertebrates & Plants you order arrives safely and in healthy condition. All Aquatic Life are guaranteed to stay alive for 7 days from the day they arrive at your home or we will gladly refund your money. Returns or refunds cannot be offered on Live Fish, Invertebrates & Plants that you decide you do not want. Please ensure the items you order are what you want before finalizing the order. If you experience a loss of your marine fish, freshwater fish, invertebrates, or live plants within 7 days of delivery please contact Customer Relations at 877-738-6742.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like