Staurogyne repens - Tissue Culture Aquarium Plant
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Staurogyne repens - Tissue Culture Aquarium P...
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
This freshwater plant has very strong roots that can attach to rockwork or driftwood within an aquarium. One use of this species is for them to grow between rock crevices or driftwood in the aquascape.
- Does best with moderate lighting, CO2, and fertilizer.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- Farm raised & Snail free!
- Does best as a carpet across the substrate.
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco