SmartPetLove Snuggle Puppy Behavioral Aid Brown Toy, Large
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Dogs and puppies are pack animals that are instinctively drawn to their mother and others in their pack. The Snuggle Puppy recreates that intimacy with physical warmth and a real-feel heartbeat. The result is a calmer, more peaceful pet - one that feels less loneliness, fear and separation anxiety.
- - Reduces negative behaviors resulting from anxiety, such as whining and barking, through natural instinct, not medication
- - Recreates intimacy with physical warmth and a "real-feel" pulsing heartbeat which eases crying, loneliness and separation anxiety in pets
- - Helps puppies transition to their new home and sleep throughout each night
- - Disposable heat pack lasts 24 hours and is safe for people and pets
- - Pulsing heartbeat lasts up to two weeks of 24/7 use with two AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- - Easy to clean, the Snuggle Puppy is machine washable with the heart removed
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
SmartPetLove stands behind all of the products we sell. If you ever have a question or concern about one of our products, please call us at 800-463-4107. We will do our best to take care of you.
To activate the "real-feel" heartbeat remove the plastic tab to activate the enclosed batteries. Press and hold the button once to turn on the heartbeat for 8 hours. Press and hold the button for 5 seconds to turn on the heartbeat for 24-hour continuous use. Your snuggle puppy will operate in run mode for about two weeks, 24/7 before needing to replace the batteries. Place the heartbeat into the Velcro pocket on the underside of the snuggle puppy (Also, don't forget to remove the heartbeat prior to washing!). Simply hold the button on the heart again for 3-5 seconds to turn the heartbeat off. If you choose to use a disposable heat pack, simply open the package; this will begin the heating process, It typically lasts up to 24 hours. Place the pack into the underside Velcro pocket. If you do not wish to use it for 24 hours, simply seal it in a plastic bag and squeeze out the air to stop the heating process. The average temperature of the heat packs is 126F-144F
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like