Simparica Chewable for Dogs 2.8-5.5 lbs., Pack of 3
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Simparica is a chewable that kills adult fleas, and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis), and the treatment and control of tick infestations (Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick), Amblyomma maculatum (Gulf Coast tick), Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick), and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)) for one month in dogs 6 months of age or older and weighing 2.8 pounds or greater.
- - Once Monthly Tick and Flea Chewable approved to kill 5 types of ticks, including the Gulf Coast Tick
- - Starts killing fleas and tick fast, and stays strong all month long
- - Great tasting Liver Flavored Chewable
- - No need to isolate treated pets as with spot-ons
- - Convenient Once Monthly Oral Dosing
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Simparica is given orally once a month at the recommended minimum dosage according to your dog's weight. Simparica can be offered by hand, in the food, or administered like other oral tablet medications. Care should be taken that the dog consumes the complete dose, and treated animals should be observed for a few minutes to ensure that part of the dose is not lost or refused.