Sentinel Flavor Tablets for Dogs 26 to 50 lbs, 6 Month Supply
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
When it comes to being a responsible pet parent, there's nothing more important than dog heart health. Most dogs should be on heartworm prevention medication, no matter their location or lifestyle. Sentinel Flavor Tabs can be a great option to help protect your dog against heartworm disease and intestinal worms like hookworms, roundworms and whipworms. It can also help control and prevent fleas. However this is a prescription medication and requires veterinarian approval.
- - Sentinel for dogs comes in a beef-flavored tablet designed to be tasty, so your pup may think it's a treat
- - Your pup should have a heartworm test performed annually, and veterinarians will require a negative result to prescribe Sentinel dog meds or any other heartworm medication or prescription dewormer for dogs
- - For a combination of heartworm and flea prevention, Sentinel flavor tabs for dogs may be the right choice as the best medicine for heartworm is prevention
- - Sentinel is administered once a month and should be given on the same day each month or as close as possible
- - Always consult your veterinarian and follow the dosage directions on the package
Days to Ship
Product Will Ship Upon Verification of Prescription, Usually 2-5 Business Days
Sentinel must be administered monthly, preferably on the same date each month. If given seasonally, the first dose must be given within 30 days of the dog's first exposure to mosquitoes. The last dose must be given within 30 days after the dog's last exposure to mosquitoes. To ensure complete absorption, always give Sentinel Flavor Tabs to dogs either with or immediately after a normal meal. Food is essential for proper absorption of lufenuron into the bloodstream.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like