Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary SO Small Dog Dry Dog Food
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary SO...
35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
Royal Canin Urinary SO Small Dog is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food, developed to nutritionally support your small dog's urinary tract and bladder health. It increases the amount of urine your dog produces to help dilute excess minerals that can cause crystals and stones. This formula promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the formation of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- For small dogs under 22 lbs. with urinary health concerns
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder
- Adapted kibble size for small dogs encourages chewing to help reduce tartar buildup
- Days to ShipShips Within 2-5 Business Days
- Primary FlavorOriginal
- Weight8.8 LBS
- Primary BrandRoyal Canin