Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support D (Delectable) Wet Cat Food, 3 oz., Case of 24
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Renal Support D helps support kidney health of adult cats under vet supervision. "D" stands for Delectable to help stimulate a cat's appetite. It provides energy-dense nutritional support in smaller portions for cats with decreased appetites. Plus, it has a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, & targeted protein levels to help provide kidney support.
- - SUPPORTS KIDNEY HEALTH: Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support D is a veterinary-exclusive wet cat food to support cat kidney health
- - D= DELECTABLE: Helps stimulate appetite in cats and encourages eating with a soft cat food texture
- - HIGHLY PALATABLE: Helps compensate for decreased appetite with a highly palatable energy-dense wet cat food formula to reduce meal volume
- - PROMOTES KIDNEY FUNCTION: A precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels help promote kidney care
- - MIX WITH DRY FOOD: Works in conjunction with a variety of appetite-stimulating Royal Canin adult cat food varieties
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
24 X 3 OZ
24 X 2.5 IN
24 X 1.5 IN
24 X 2.5 IN
Water sufficient for processing, chicken by-products, chicken liver, pork liver, chicken, wheat flour, vegetable oil, powdered cellulose, pork plasma, modified corn starch, corn flour, egg product, natural flavors, fish oil, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, taurine, guar gum, fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), choline chloride, citric acid, salt, sodium silico aluminate, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), sodium carbonate, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide.
Crude Protein (min.) 6.5%, Crude Protein (max.) 10%, Crude Fat (min.) 6.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.7%, Moisture (max.) 78.5%, Phosphorus (max.) 0.14%.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like