Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food is a breed-specific diet for small breed puppies. Specialized kibble makes it easy for toy breeds to chew. Antioxidants and vitamin E support healthy development of the immune system. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plus biotin, help maintain healthy skin and coat. And high-quality proteins and prebiotics support healthy digestion.
- - FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED YORKSHIRE TERRIERS: Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Yorkshire Terrier puppies 8 weeks to 10 months old
- - SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Unique kibble shape is designed for a Yorkshire Terrier's small muzzle and bite
- - HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT: An exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E helps protect puppy development of the immune system
- - COAT HEALTH: A combination of omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, and biotin helps maintain a healthy coat
- - OPTIMAL STOOL: Helps promote optimal stool quality with high-quality proteins and prebiotics for your little dog's digestive health
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, chicken fat, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavors, wheat gluten, brown rice, corn, vegetable oil, fish oil, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, L-tyrosine, monocalcium phosphate, L-lysine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), taurine, Yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, carotene, rosemary extract. Preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.5%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.) 0.13%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.05%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.42%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.49%, Vitamin E (min.) 420 IU/kg, Biotin* (min.) 1.55 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.)
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like