Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Food for Young Kittens, 15 lbs.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
At 4 months old, a kitten's growth rate changes. With rising energy levels, developing immune and digestive systems, growing bones and muscles, and emerging teeth, older kittens have different needs than they had as a baby cat (1-4 months old). Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food delivers the nutritional precision your kitten needs to reach their most magnificent potential.
- - Formulated for the second stage of kittenhood (between 4 months and 1 year); for younger cats, try Royal Canin Mother & Babycat
- - Supports a kitten's developing immune system development with an exclusive blend of antioxidants and vitamins
- - An innovative combination of highly digestible proteins, fibers, and prebiotics helps aid older kittens' developing digestive systems
- - Delivers a mix of proteins, minerals, and vitamins to meet the high-energy needs of this stage in a cat's growth
- - The unique dry kibble texture is perfect for a kitten's mouth and emerging teeth; the perfect complement to Royal Canin Kitten Wet Food
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken by-product meal, brown rice, brewers rice, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, corn, natural flavors, egg product, dried plain beet pulp, powdered cellulose, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, grain distillers dried yeast, sodium pyrophosphate, potassium chloride, psyllium seed husk, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), taurine, salt, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), L-lysine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 34.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 4.0%, Moisture (max.) 8.0%, Calcium (min.) 1.02%, Vitamin D (min.) 560 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min.) 420 IU/kg.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details).
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like