Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Cavalier King Charles Dry Puppy Food, 3 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles Puppy Dry Dog Food is a breed-specific diet is formulated for your small breed puppies. Specialized kibble is designed for your small dog's bite, making it easy for young dogs to chew. An exclusive mix of antioxidants and vitamin E supports developing immune systems. Taurine, EPA and DHA from fish oil, and L-carnitine help maintain cardiac function. And high-quality proteins and prebiotics promote healthy digestion.
- - FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED CAVALIER KING CHARLES: Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppy Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Cavaliers 8 weeks to 10 months old
- - SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Unique kibble shape helps Cavalier King Charles Spaniels easily pick up and chew their food
- - HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT: An exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E helps support puppy development of the immune system
- - HEART HEALTH: Taurine, EPA and DHA from fish oil, and L-carnitine for healthy cardiac function promote heart health
- - HEALTHY DIGESTION: High-quality proteins and prebiotics support healthy digestion and promote optimal stool quality
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn, wheat gluten, chicken fat, dried plain beet pulp, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, fish oil, monocalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-lysine, fructooligosaccharides, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), DL-methionine, choline chloride, magnesium oxide, taurine, L-tyrosine, L-arginine, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-carnitine. Yucca schidigera extract, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.7%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.) 0.17%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.07%, Vitamin E (min.) 420 IU/kg, Taurine* (min.) 0.14%, L-Carnitine* (min.) 280 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.)
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like