Rotala wallichii - Tissue Culture Aquarium Plant
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Rotala wallichii - Tissue Culture Aquarium Pl...
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
This freshwater plant requires bright lighting of at least 2 watts per gallon, but upwards of 5 watts is preferred. Under correct lighting, the coloration of the plant will shine. This plant is also easy to prune and its cuttings can be replanted. The tops can be trimmed and set back into the substrate for propagation.
- Coloration changes to red tips when lighting is ideal.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- Farm raised & Snail free!
- Best as a foreground plant in larger tanks, but mid or background plant in a small aquarium.
- Primary BrandPetco
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day