Rotala rotundifolia - Tissue Culture Aquarium Plant
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Rotala rotundifolia - Tissue Culture Aquarium...
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
This freshwater plant is one of the easier to grow in an aquarium. Under high intensity lighting (approx 2.5 watts per gallon or more) the reds in its coloration will stand out.
- Does best as a mid-ground or background plant.
- High intensity light, plenty of iron & supplements, along with low nitrate levels will bring out its red coloration.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- Farm raised & Snail free!
- Primary BrandPetco
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day