Purina Tidy Cats Free & Clean Unscented Clumping Multi Cat Litter, 35 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Treat your cats to uncompromising odor control with Purina Tidy Cats Free & Clean Unscented Clumping Multi Cat litter. This litter solution is free of fragrances and dyes, making it an ideal option for cats and pet parents who prefer unscented cat litter. Guaranteed odor control helps you maintain a clean-smelling home for up to 10 days when used as directed, and our low-dust cat litter formula helps provide a clean pour. We formulate this clay cat litter with activated charcoal to help absorb odors, and it forms tight, strong clumps for easy cleaning. This clumping litter locks away moisture to help your cats feel comfortable each time they use their boxes. Look to our complete line of Purina Tidy Cats litter products for even more ways to keep your cat companions content with their litter area. Purina Tidy Cats Free & Clean Unscented Clumping Multi Cat litter is the same great formula you know and love with the same performance you expect, now with a new look.
- - Guaranteed 10-day odor control when used as directed
- - Unscented cat litter formula made without fragrances and dyes
- - Multi cat litter with activated charcoal absorbs odors
- - Tidy Cats clumping litter offers uncompromising odor control
- - Low dust clumping cat litter formula helps provide a clean pour into each litter box
- - Natural clay clumping cat litter
- - Forms strong, tight clumps for easy scooping
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Purina guarantees outstanding quality. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Consumer Services, PO Box 340, Neenah WI 54957.
1. Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches. 2. Remove solids daily. 3. Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes. Store in a dry place.