Purina ONE +Plus High Protein Natural Healthy Kitten Formula Dry Kitten Food, 16 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Help your growing kitten get the nutrition she needs with Purina ONE +Plus Healthy Kitten Formula dry cat food. Real chicken is the number one ingredient in this high protein dry kitten food, which supports her growing muscles. Purina ONE for kittens features a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients, plus DHA, a nutrient found in mothers' milk, which assists with brain and vision development. We craft this natural kitten food with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients as well as accents of real vegetables, including real carrots and peas, and no artificial flavors or preservatives. The enticing texture of the crunchy cat food kibble appeals to her senses, and along with added calcium, helps support her strong teeth and healthy gums. Plus, four antioxidant sources in this Purina kitten food, including vitamins E and A, help provide immune support for cats. Feel good giving your kitten the 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition she needs with every bite of this cat dry food.
- - High protein kitten food made with real chicken as the number one ingredient helps support her strong, growing muscles
- - DHA, a nutrient found in mother's milk helps support her vision and brain development, and four antioxidant sources support a strong immune system
- - Easily digestible, SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients comes together for a chicken cat food for kittens that supplies 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition to help her thrive
- - Great tasting, deliciously crunchy bites of kitten cat food kibble plus added calcium support her strong teeth and healthy gums while giving her a texture she loves
- - Feline natural cat food with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients is crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial flavors or preservatives
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, Chicken By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, Soybean Meal, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Protein Concentrate, Liver Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Caramel Color, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)), Dl-methionine. X415920.
Crude Protein (Min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 2.5%, Moisture (Max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.8%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min) 0.01%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8%, Zinc (Zn) (Min) 150 mg/kg, Selenium (Se) (Min) 0.35 mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D (Min) 1500 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 100 IU/kg, Taurine (Min) 0.18%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.9%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779.
Please see product packaging for details.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like