- Dog Training & Behavior/
- Electronic Dog Training Collars & Accessories/
- Electronic Dog Collars & Remote Training
PetSafe Vibration Dog Trainer Collar with Remote
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetSafe Vibration Dog Trainer Collar with Remote. At the push of a button, your handheld remote sends a signal that causes your dog's receiver collar to vibrate. The vibration safely and effectively gets your pet's attention. The remote is easy to use with an advanced digital display that tells you exactly which level of vibration you're using. CAUTION: Read the Operating Guide. DO NOT attach a leash to the Remote Training Collar. You may put a separate nonmetallic collar on your dog's neck or use a harness for attaching a leash while using this collar. NEVER leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 consecutive hours. ATTENTION: For comfort, safety and effectiveness of this product, please ensure that you check the fit of your pet's collar frequently. The Guide for this product describes proper collar fitting. If any skin irritation is observed, discontinue the use of the collar for a few days. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
- - The PetSafe Vibration Remote Trainer helps you control your dog without a leash from up to 100 yards away. The remote trainer is a safe, effective way to teach better behavior or basic obedience commands
- - 16 levels of vibration stimulation and 1 tone (beep) level to teach commands and correct behavior
- - Waterproof collar and digital handheld remote is durable for your dog's outdoor activities
- - Adjustable, replaceable nylon collar designed for dogs 8 pounds and larger
- - Model: PDT00-14678
- - Uses a PetSafe RFA-188 Battery
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
One Year Warranty
At the push of a button, your Handheld Remote sends a signal activating your dog's Receiver Collar. He receives a safe but annoying vibration stimulation. He'll quickly learn the association between his behavior and your correction. In no time, you'll have a better-behaved pet.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like