PetAlive ProsPet Liquid Drops Natural Herbal Supplement Canine Prostate Health for Pets, 2 fl. oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
ProsPet Drops is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote prostate gland health in senior canines and male pets, ProsPet Drops supports healthy bladder and urinary tract functioning and helps to maintain a healthy urine flow.
- - Herbal supplement supports prostate gland health in pets such as senior male dogs
- - Supports healthy bladder and urinary tract functioning
- - Supports healthy and regular bowel movements
- - Supports immune system health and functioning
- - Maintains healthy urine flow
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
ProsPet Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Saw Palmetto, Wild crafted Cleavers, Wild crafted Red Root, Certified Organic Echinacea purpurea, and Certified Organic Echinacea angustifolia. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
ProsPet Drops come in a convenient liquid drop form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat. Mix with food or a treat 2-3 times daily as follows: Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 5-8 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL. Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL