Merrick Grain Free Real Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Puppy Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick Grain Free Dry Puppy Food Real Beef and Sweet Potato Recipe is crafted with whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust. Real deboned beef is always the first ingredient, providing high-quality protein to help build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels for puppies of all breeds. With 55% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 45% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients, this complete and balanced dry dog food recipe is rich in protein and fiber. This puppy recipe also features DHA to support healthy brain development and smaller sized kibble that is perfect for your pup. Additionally, leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin help support healthy hips and joints. This natural grain free puppy food does not contain corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives. This beef dog food recipe is crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Merrick Grain Free Dry Puppy Food Real Beef and Sweet Potato Recipe
- - Real deboned beef is always the first ingredient in this dry food for dogs
- - Dry food for puppies with 55% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 45% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients
- - With 75% of protein from animal sources, the Merrick Grain Free Dry Puppy Food Real Beef and Sweet Potato Recipe offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- - Glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain healthy hips and joints, while omega fatty acids support healthy skin and shiny coat
- - With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this Natural dog food for puppies has DHA to support healthy brain development and smaller sized kibble that is perfect for your pup
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Hip & Joint
Merrick Grain Free
Deboned Beef, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Whitefish Meal, Tapioca, Peas, Pork Fat, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Deboned Salmon, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product. Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min) 28%, Crude Fat (min) 15%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 11.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.2%, Calcium (min) 1.2%, Phosphorous (min) 1.0%, Taurine* (min) 0.17%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min) 2.0%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min) 0.3%, Glucosamine* (min) 800 mg/kg, Chondrotin Sulfate* (min) 800 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Using the chart on the back of the package, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your puppy per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every puppy is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your puppy's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food. Pregnant or nursing females may consume two or three times the recommended amount per day. For adult dogs, we recommend feeding 75% of the recommended amount for puppies 16-52 weeks of age.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like