Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick Grain Free Large Breed Dry Dog Food Real Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe is crafted with whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust. Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient, providing high-quality protein to help build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels for large breed adult dogs. With 60% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 40% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients, this complete and balanced recipe is rich in protein and fiber. Leading levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids in this large breed dry dog food help support your dog's healthy skin and shiny coat. Additionally, leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for dogs help to maintain healthy hips and joints. This grain free dry dog food does not contain corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives. This chicken dog food recipe is crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Merrick Grain Free Large Breed Dry Dog Food Real Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe
- - Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient in this large breed dog food
- - Dry food for dogs with 60% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 40% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients
- - With 80% of protein from animal sources, the Merrick Grain Free Large Breed Dry Dog Food Real Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- - Glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain healthy hips and joints, while omega fatty acids support healthy skin and shiny coat
- - With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this natural dog food has vitamins and minerals made with real, whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Merrick Grain Free
Hip & Joint
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat, Salmon Meal, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, L-Carnitine, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product. Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min) 30%, Crude Fat (min) 15%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 11%, Taurine* (min) 0.17%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min) 3%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min) 0.8%, Glucosamine* (min) 1200 mg/kg, Chondrotin Sulfate* (min) 1200 mg/kg, L-Carnitine* (min) 200 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Using the chart on the back of the pack, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like