Lobelia cardinalis - Tissue Culture Aquarium Plant
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Lobelia cardinalis - Tissue Culture Aquarium...
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
This freshwater plant is also known as a Cardinal Plant, or Cardinal Flower. Native to eastern and central United States, this plant can be kept fully submerged, or partially submerged. Also, it is a slow growing plant.
- Does best as a mid-ground plant.
- As it matures in an aquarium, the underside of its leaves turn dark red.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- Farm raised & Snail free!
- Primary BrandPetco
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day