Attributes / Specifications
No matter the size of your aquarium, Instant Ocean sea salts and water care products offer the smartest, easiest way to bring the ocean home. Instant Ocean epoxy stick is an easy-to-use bonding agent for aquariums. Its superior bonding ability allows you to create caves, cliffs and walls for aquarium animals to enjoy. This epoxy sticks are non-toxic to fish and invertebrates. Dries to a natural white color to apply, clean and rough the surfaces to be bonded. Break off the desired amount of epoxy, then knead with your fingers until it turns white. Apply to bonding surfaces, filling all cracks and crevices. dries within 30 minutes, then can be sanded, filled or drilled. See product label for complete directions for use. For bonding to glass or other smooth surfaces, dry all bonding areas thoroughly before applying. Instant Ocean offer a full line of products, including sea salt, water treatments, test kits and accessories, to make sure your saltwater aquarium remains vibrant and healthy.
- Aquarium epoxy: Fish-safe bonding agent secures a range of materials underwater
- Safe for animals: Non-toxic epoxy is safe for all fish and invertebrates
- For freshwater & marine aquariums: Bonds rocks, corals, slate and more
- Superior bonding: Lets you create caves, cliffs, steps and walls for aquarium animals to enjoy
- Dries white: Once dry, epoxy can be sanded, filled or drilled
- Made in the USA
- Weight4 OZ
- Primary BrandInstant Ocean
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
The HoldFast Epoxy Stick has superior bonding ability that allows you to create steps, caves, cliffs, and walls for aquarium animals to enjoy. It bonds all types of materials from rocks, to corals, to slate, and many more. HoldFast Epoxy Stick is non-toxic to fish and invertebrates and is great for use in freshwater or saltwater and even reptile environments.