Hygrophila pinnatifida - Tissue Culture Plant
Tap to zoom
Roll over image to zoom
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
This freshwater plant is somewhat new to the aquarium industry. It does best in small groups. This plant can also be attached to rocks or drift wood.
- - Foreground or Midground plant for larger tanks, and background for small tanks.
- - Under high intensity lighting, the underside of its leaves will display a deep burgundy color.
- - If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- - For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- - Farm raised & Snail free!
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day