Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 17.6 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Dry Cat Food clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
- - Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry cat food is specially formulated by Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat's urinary health
- - Nutrition clinically tested to lower the recurrence rate of most common urinary signs by 89%
- - Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in cats in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- - Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus
- - Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids
- - Hill's Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food - consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress is the right food for your cat
Hill's Prescription Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Urinary Tract Health
Ocean Fish, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cysteine, L-Arginine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Crude protein, Min 29%; Crude fat, Min 13.5%; Crude Fiber, Max 3%; Moisture, Max 10%; Calcium, Min .5%; Calcium, Max 1.2%; Phosphorus, Min .44%; Phospohorus Max .9%; Potassium, Min .5%; Magnesium, Min .05%; Magnesium, Max .097%.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Hill's is so confident that your pet will enjoy their foods, that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices: gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like