HEALERS Medical Dog Boots with Gauze Pads, X-Large
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
BOXSETS- 2 boots and 2 gauze pads: Healers Medical Dog Boots are designed as a medical aid for your pets allergy and injured stricken paws. It enables an owner to easily put the dog bootie on and off the sore or injured paw. The Healers custom non-adherent, triple layer gauze inserts fits the interior of the dog bootie and acts as a bandage to absorb moisture and allows owner to apply medicine if needed. Adhesive backing on the gauze pads keep the gauze in place. Nonstick, rubber pad sole that provides better traction on indoor and outdoor terrains. Healers boots are like your slippers. They are soft and comfortable, perfect for around the house and light outdoor use. The sole is sturdy but not designed for heavy outdoor walking. ALSO SOLD IN BOXSETS
- - Made with comfortable, stretchy natural rubber
- - Allows dogs suffering from injuries or allergies to walk comfortably and promote healing, and helps keep them from licking.
- - Adhesive backing on the gauze keeps them in place inside the booties, and the booties have a non-stick, rubber sole that offers traction for an all-around secure fit.
- - Intended for indoor use around the house and light outdoor use. Comes with 2 machine-washable and water-resistant booties and 2 gauze inserts, with replacement inserts available
- - Non-adherent triple-layer gauze inserts fit inside the bootie and acts as a bandage to absorb moisture and won't stick to the wound as it heals.Extra Pads available separately
- - Package includes 2 boots and 2 gauze pads
Days to Ship
Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2-3 Business Days
Healers fully guarantees all of our gear against defects in materials and craftsmanship. In the event that you do purchase Healers products with a defect in material or craftsmanship, please return the product following our returns policy.
Machine Washable, air dry or cool dryer. We recommend putting boots in wash bags to prevent Velcro hook snagging other clothes.