FRONTLINE Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs 11-20 lbs., Count of 3
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Introducing the newest and fastest FRONTLINE product - FRONTLINE Shield. No matter your plans, FRONTLINE Shield is here to protect your dog-inside your house, outside on a hike, and everywhere in-between. One topical application starts killing fleas in just five minutes*, and starts killing ticks in one hour*. FRONTLINE Shield provides extra-strength, waterproof protection for dogs with a new 3-in-1 formula that lasts a full 30 days and prevents all flea stages from developing to help prevent re-infestations. It also kills chewing lice and repels mosquitoes, ticks, and stable flies. Your dog is your #1 adventure buddy-take him everywhere with FRONTLINE Shield, from the #1 name in flea and tick protection1, FRONTLINE. *Starting two days after application 1. Data on File at Boehringer Ingelheim.
- - Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes* and starts killing ticks in 1 hour*. If this claim is displayed on any webpage, it must include the * as well as the following footnote: *Starting two days after application
- - Repels mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease
- - Kills and repels all stages of ticks, including ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- - Kills and repels stable flies
- - Kills adult fleas, flea eggs & larvae and chewing lice
- - Prevents all flea stages from developing to help prevent re-infestation
- - Keeps protecting your dog for a full 30 days
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
1. To REMOVE Applicator: Prior to open separate one blister by tearing along perforation. 2. TO OPEN, use scissors to cut along dotted line of single blister, then pull apart foil and remove the applicator. OR fold on line at corner, tear and open at slit and remove the applicator. 3. HOLD Applicator Upright away from you and your dog's face, cut applicator tip with scissors to open. Do not get product in your dog's eyes or mouth. 4. Part dog's hair until skin is visible. Place applicator tip directly against exposed skin. Follow directions on box based on pet size.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like