Diamond Naturals Large Breed Lamb Flavor Dry Puppy Food, 40 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your large breed puppy, this formula contains DHA for proper brain and vision development. Ideal protein and mineral content, along with omega fatty acids and antioxidants, help support your large breed puppy's growth and development. L-Carnitine helps to convert protein and fat into energy for ideal, healthy body condition.
- - Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy Lamb and Rice dry dog food; REAL PASTURE-RAISED LAMB is the #1 ingredient; specially formulated with precise protein and mineral content to support the needs of LARGE BREED PUPPIES
- - Balanced nutrient levels to fuel larger growing bodies; vitamins and minerals from SUPERFOOD fruits like blueberries and oranges; omega fatty acids for healthy SKIN and COAT
- - Each serving includes species-specific K9 Strain PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS - plus antioxidants and prebiotics - to help support healthy digestion, IMMUNE system and overall health and wellness
- - FAMILY-OWNED and MADE in the USA using quality ingredients from trusted domestic and global sources
- - Formulated without corn wheat, artificial flavors or colors
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Lamb, lamb meal, whole grain brown rice, cracked pearled barley, grain sorghum, dried yeast, egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), ground white rice, fish meal, tomato pomace, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, L-Carnitine, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate. Ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms. The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
Crude Protein27.0% Minimum, Crude Fat15.0% Minimum, Crude Fiber3.5% Maximum, Moisture10.0% Maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)0.05% Minimum, Calcium1.2% Minimum, Phosphorus1.0% Minimum, Zinc150 mg/kg Minimum, Selenium0.35 mg/kg Minimum, Vitamin A15,000 IU/kg Minimum, Vitamin E150 IU/kg Minimum, Taurine*0.12% Minimum, L-Carnitine*300 mg/kg Minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids*2.0% Minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids*0.3% Minimum, Total Microorganisms*, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like