Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs 22-44 lbs., Single 12-Week Dose
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs 22-44 lbs....
Attributes / Specifications
Bravecto Topical Solution For Dogs is a topical medication (applied directly to your dog's skin) containing fluralaner. Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations and the treatment and control of tick infestations [Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick), Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)] for 12 weeks in dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older, and weighing 4.4 pounds or greater. Bravecto Topical Solution For Dogs is also indicated for the treatment and control of Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick) infestations for 8 weeks in dogs and puppies 6 months and older and weighing 4.4 pounds or greater.
- Treats & controls black-legged tick infestations for up to 12 weeks
- Treats & controls American dog tick infestations for up to 12 weeks
- Easy-to-apply topical with fluralaner protects your dog from disease-carrying fleas & ticks
- Kills adult fleas, treats & prevents flea infestations for up to 12 weeks
- Days to ShipProduct Requires Veterinarian Authorization - Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
- Primary BrandBravecto