Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats 2.6-6.2 lbs., Single 12-Week Dose
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats 2.6-6.2 lb...
Attributes / Specifications
Bravecto Topical Solution For Cats is a topical medication (applied directly to your cat's skin) containing fluralaner. Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations and the treatment and control of Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick) infestations for 12 weeks in cats and kittens 6 months of age and older, weighing 2.6 pounds or greater. Bravecto Topical Solution For Cats is also indicated for the treatment and control of Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick) infestations.
- Easy-to-apply topical with fluralaner protects your cat from disease-carrying fleas & ticks
- Kills adult fleas, treats & prevents flea infestations for up to 12 weeks
- Treats & controls black-legged tick infestations for up to 12 weeks
- Treats & controls American dog tick infestations for up to 8 weeks
- Days to ShipProduct Requires Veterinarian Authorization - Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
- Primary BrandBravecto