Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Quick-Clumping Natural Cat Litter, 14 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Quick- Clumping Cat litter is an eco-friendly, clumping litter made from all-natural walnut shells. Walnut shells have the unique ability to control ammonia odors, meaning Naturally Fresh neutralizes odors organically without relying on harsh perfumes. Naturally Fresh is sustainable, non-toxic, and free of harmful silica dust. All Natural & Biodegradable Virtually Dust-Free and Low Tracking Attracts cats to the litter box. Ideal for Kittens, Seniors, and Fussy Cats Homegrown in the USA Clay Free, Corn Free, Grain Free For Households that Demand Maximum Odor Control for Their Litter.
- - Made from all-natural walnut shells, this eco-friendly litter neutralizes odors better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters
- - Formulated with a blend of natural herbs that have shown to be effective in attracting cats to their litter boxes. Ideal for kitten training, senior cats, or households with litter box acceptance problems
- - Virtually dust-free means you and your cat can breathe easier in your home, and makes this litter safer for pets or owners with respiratory problems
- - It's biodegradable, sustainable, and annually renewable - so it's good for your cat and good for the planet
- - A low-tracking material means your cat won't track litter and bacteria through your home
- - Eco-Responsible - Solar Produced
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
1) Fill a clean litter box to the recommended level of three inches of Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Litter. 2) Maintain cleanliness by "skimming" out solid waste and clumps daily. 3) It is recommended to clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to keep a fresh and healthy litter box for your pets. Average litter usage: 14 lb = 1 cat = 1 month.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like