This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
This product can only be purchased in stores.
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
The Blue Gourami tends to change color depending on mood, it is primarily a beautiful silvery blue in color. This particular Gourami does best in a planted tank with driftwood, rocks and several hiding spots.
- Does best in a planted tank with driftwood, rocks and several hiding spots
- Should be housed with tank-mates with similar temperaments
- Can breathe from the surface due to modified gills
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- Approximate selling size: 1.75-2.25"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco Freshwater Fish
Food may be flaked, frozen, pelleted, freeze dried or live. Feed a variety of food to ensure complete nutrition.
|Scientific Name||Trichogaster trichopterus|
|Pet Max Length||6 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Min||6.5|
|Native To||India, Malaysia, Thailand, Burma|
|Pet Min Length||0 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Max||7.5|
|Max water Temp||82 F|
|Min Water Temp||72 F|