Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Dry cat Food, 16 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Does your cat need help with weight control and urinary health? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care dry cat food is a natural cat food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Formulated with ideal levels of fat, calories and fiber to help properly manage weight, this healthy weight cat food starts with delicious, real chicken and contains controlled mineral levels to support your cat's urinary health.
- - HEALTHY WEIGHT CAT FOOD WITH URINARY CARE: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care dry cat food is formulated to help your cat achieve an ideal weight and maintain urinary health
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH CHICKEN: This wholesome weight control cat food features real chicken, a high-quality protein, plus ideal amounts of fat, calories and increased fiber to help cats feel full
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, this healthy weight formula is also a cat food for urinary health by controlling key mineral levels to support urinary care
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION CAT FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains one (1) 16 lb. bag of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Dry Cat Food, Chicken 16 lb.
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Gelatin, Peas, Calcium Chloride, L-Threonine, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Dried Chicory Root, Betaine Hydrochloride, Potato Starch, Taurine, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vegetable Juice for color, Salt, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C). Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Copper Sulfate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 38.0 % min. Crude Fat 11.0 % min. Crude Fiber 13.0 % max. Moisture 9.0 % max. Magnesium 0.10 % max. Sodium 0.25 % min. Sodium 0.45 % max. Vitamin E 300 IU/kg min. Taurine 0.30 % min. Soluble Fiber* 0.5 % min. Omega 3 Fatty Acids*0.5 % min. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like