Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Canned Wet Cat Food, 5.5 oz., Case of 24
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Does your cat need help with weight control and urinary health? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care wet cat food is a natural cat food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Formulated with ideal levels of fat, calories and fiber to help properly manage weight, this healthy weight cat food starts with delicious, real chicken and contains controlled mineral levels to support your cat's urinary health.
- - HEALTHY WEIGHT CAT FOOD WITH URINARY CARE: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care wet cat food is formulated to help your cat achieve an ideal weight and maintain urinary health
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH CHICKEN: This wholesome weight control cat food features real chicken, a high-quality protein, plus ideal amounts of fat, calories and increased fiber to help cats feel full
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, this healthy weight formula is also a cat food for urinary health by controlling key mineral levels to support urinary care
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION CAT FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains twenty four (24) 5.5 oz. cans of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Wet Cat Food, Chicken
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
24 X 5.5 OZ
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Water, Pea Protein, Powdered Cellulose, Whitefish, Carrots, Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Flaxseed, Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Blueberries, Cranberries, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Crude Protein 8.5% (min.), Crude Fat 2.5% (min.), Crude Fiber 4.0% (max.), Moisture 78.0% (max.), Sodium 0.06% (min.) and 0.28% (max.), Magnesium 0.015% (min.) and 0.04% (max.), Vitamin E 50 IU/kg (min.), Taurine 0.10% (min.), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* 20 mg/kg (min.), L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg (min.). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like