Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet KM Kidney + Mobility Support Canned Wet Cat Food, 5.5 oz., Case of 24
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Does your cat need a diet to help support kidney health and overall mobility? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet K+M Kidney Support + Mobility Support wet cat food is a natural cat food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, that starts with real chicken. Featuring controlled protein and mineral levels to support your cat's kidney care, it also contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support your cat's joint health.
- - KIDNEY CARE CAT FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet K+M Kidney Support + Mobility wet cat food is formulated to support your cat's kidney function plus joint care
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH CHICKEN: This wholesome food for cats with kidney disease features controlled levels of protein to help manage kidney workload and starts with high-quality, real chicken
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, this kidney support cat food also contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION CAT FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains twenty four (24) 5.5 oz. cans of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet KM Kidney + Mobility Support Wet Cat Food, Chicken
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
24 X 5.5 OZ
Hip & Joint
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Beef, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Pea Fiber, Sweet Potatoes, Potassium Citrate, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Taurine, Cassia Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Crude Protein 4.5% (min.), Crude Fat 3.0% (min.), Crude Fiber 3.0% (max.), Moisture 78.0% (max.), Ash 2.0% (max.), Calcium 0.12% (min.), Phosphorus 0.08% (min.) and 0.20% (max.), Sodium 0.04% (min.) and 0.15% (max.), Taurine 0.10% (min.), Glucosamine* 100 mg/kg (min.), Chondroitin Sulfate* 75 mg/kg (min.), L-Carnitine* 50 mg/kg (min.), Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.20% (min.) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like