Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Wet Cat Food, 5.5 oz., Case of 24
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Is your cat sensitive to his food? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance wet cat food, is a natural cat food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat. Formulated for cats who experience food intolerance, this sensitive stomach cat food helps minimize adverse food reactions to common proteins because it starts with delicious, hydrolyzed salmon, a highly digestible protein.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH CAT FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance wet cat food is formulated to help manage your cat's sensitive stomach issues
- - STARTS WITH HYDROLYZED SALMON: This wholesome veterinary diet features real salmon, hydrolyzed to be a readily digestible protein source, which helps minimize the chances your cat will experience adverse reactions to food
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including key antioxidants to support immunity, plus omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed to support healthy skin and coat
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION CAT FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains twenty four (24) 5.5 oz. cans of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Wet Cat Food, Salmon
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
24 X 5.5 OZ
Salmon Hydrolysate, Water, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Agar-agar, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tricalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Cane Molasses, Taurine, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (source of Vitamin K), L-Tryptophan, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Crude Protein 8.0% (min.), Crude Fat 2.0% (min.), Crude Fiber 3.0% (max.), Moisture 78.0% (max.), Vitamin E 75 IU/kg (min.), Taurine 0.10% (min.), Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.35% (min.), Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 0.30% (min.), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* 20 mg/kg (min.) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like