Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Salmon Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Is your dog sensitive to his food? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance dry dog food, is a natural dog food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat. Formulated for dogs who experience food intolerance, this sensitive stomach dog food helps minimize adverse food reactions to common proteins because it starts with delicious, hydrolyzed salmon, a highly digestible protein.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH DOG FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance dry dog food is formulated to help manage your dog's sensitive stomach issues
- - STARTS WITH HYDROLYZED SALMON: This wholesome veterinary diet features real salmon, hydrolyzed to be a readily digestible protein source, which helps minimize the chances your dog will experience adverse reactions to food
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including key antioxidants to support immunity, plus omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed to support healthy skin and coat
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION DOG FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization.
- - Contains one (1) 22 lb. bag of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Dry Dog Food, Salmon
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Skin & Coat
Salmon Hydrolysate, Pea Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, L-Threonine, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 24.0% min, Crude Fat 12.0% min, Crude Fiber 5.0% max, Moisture 10.0% max, Calcium 0.7% min, Phosphorous 0.5% min, Vitamin E 300 IU/kg min, Soluble Fiber* 1.0% min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 1.5% min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.0% min, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100 mg/kg min *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
Up to 15 lbs.1/2 - 1 1/4 cups*16 to 25 lbs.1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cups*26 to 40 lbs.1 3/4 - 2 3/4 cups*41 to 60 lbs.2 3/4 - 3 1/2 cups*61 to 80 lbs.3 1/2 - 4 1/2 cups*81 to 100 lbs.4 1/2 - 5 1/4 cups*Over 100 lbs.Feed 5 1/4 cups* + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs.*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cupIndividual nutritional requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. This is a guideline only, and may need to be adjusted as required to maintain optimal body condition. A veterinarian should be consulted to obtain a recommendation for a dog's specific need.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like