Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Dry Cat Food, 7 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Is your cat sensitive to his food? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance dry cat food, is a natural cat food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat. Formulated for cats who experience food intolerance, this sensitive stomach cat food helps minimize adverse food reactions to common proteins because it starts with delicious, hydrolyzed salmon, a highly digestible protein.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH CAT FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance dry cat food is formulated to help manage your cat's sensitive stomach issues
- - STARTS WITH HYDROLYZED SALMON: This wholesome veterinary diet features real salmon, hydrolyzed to be a readily digestible protein source, which helps minimize the chances your cat will experience adverse reactions to food
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including key antioxidants to support immunity, plus omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed to support healthy skin and coat
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION CAT FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains one (1) 7 lb. bag of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Dry Cat Food, Salmon
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Salmon Hydrolysate, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Calcium Chloride, Salt, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Potassium Sulfate, L-Threonine, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Tryptophan, Potassium Chloride, L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement. Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 30.0% min. Crude Fat 14.0% min. Crude Fiber 4.0% max. Moisture 9.0% max. Calcium 0.7% min. Phosphorus 0.6% min. Taurine 0.2% min. Vitamin E 300 IU/kg min. Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 1.5% min. Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.0% min. Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100 mg/kg min. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
5 to 9 lbs. 1/4 - 1/2 cups*, 10 to 14 lbs. 1/2 - 3/4 cups*. *Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup. 1 cup = 108 grams. Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like