Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Chicken Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Trouble finding a diet that agrees with your dog's sensitive stomach? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support dry dog food is a natural dog food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Made with easily digestible ingredients and prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain a healthy GI tract, this sensitive stomach dog food starts with real chicken, a delicious way to help manage your dog's gastrointestinal issues.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH DOG FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support dry dog food is formulated to help manage your dog's sensitive stomach and GI issues
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH CHICKEN: This wholesome gastrointestinal dog food features high-quality, real chicken, and is made with easily digestible carbohydrates and fats for optimal nutrient absorption
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients including key antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, plus prebiotic fibers to help balance and support healthy GI microflora
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION DOG FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization.
- - Contains one (1) 22 lb. bag of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food, Chicken
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Peas, Potatoes, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dicalcium Phosphate, Pea Protein, Apple Pomace, Salt, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Iron Amino Acid Chelate L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vegetable Juice for color, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Taurine, Dried Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 24.0% min, Crude Fat 12.0% min, Crude Fiber 5.0% max, Moisture 10.0% max, Calcium 1.2% min, Phosphorus 1.0% min, Vitamin E 300 IU/kg min, Soluble Fiber* 1.5% min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.75% min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% min, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100 mg/kg min *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Formulated to meet the nutritional profile established by AAFCO for all life stages including large breed.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
Up to 15 lbs.1/2 - 1 1/4 cups*16 to 25 lbs.1 1/4 - 2 cups*26 to 40 lbs.2 - 2 3/4 cups*41 to 60 lbs.2 3/4 - 3 3/4 cups*61 to 80 lbs.3 3/4 - 4 3/4 cups*81 to 100 lbs.4 3/4 - 5 1/2 cups*Over 100 lbs.Feed 5 1/2 cups + 1/2 cup* for each additional 20 lbs.*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cupIndividual dog's requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Puppies may require as much as 2 times the recommended daily amount.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like