You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Trouble finding a diet that agrees with your cat's sensitive stomach? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support wet cat food is a natural cat food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Made with easily digestible ingredients and prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain a healthy GI tract, this sensitive stomach cat food starts with real chicken, a delicious way to help manage your cat's gastrointestinal issues.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH CAT FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support wet cat food is formulated to help manage your cat's sensitive stomach and GI issues
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH CHICKEN: This wholesome gastrointestinal cat food features high-quality, real chicken, and is made with easily digestible carbohydrates and fats for optimal nutrient absorption
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients including key antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, plus prebiotic fibers to help balance and support healthy GI microflora
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION CAT FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains twenty four (24) 5.5 oz. cans of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Wet Cat Food, Chicken
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
24 X 5.5 OZ
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Whitefish, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Flaxseed, Taurine, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Blueberries, Cranberries, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Crude Protein 10.0% (min.), Crude Fat 6.0% (min.), Crude Fiber 2.5% (max.), Moisture 78.0% (max.), Vitamin E 100 IU/kg (min.), Taurine 0.10% (min.), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* 30 mg/kg (min.) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
You May Also Like