Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Canned Chicken Dog Food, 12.5 oz., Case of 12
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Trouble finding a diet that agrees with your dog's sensitive stomach? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support wet dog food is a natural dog food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Made with easily digestible ingredients and prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain a healthy GI tract, this sensitive stomach dog food starts with real chicken, a delicious way to help manage your dog's gastrointestinal issues.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH DOG FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support wet dog food is formulated to help manage your dog's sensitive stomach and GI issues
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH CHICKEN: This wholesome gastrointestinal dog food features high-quality, real chicken, and is made with easily digestible carbohydrates and fats for optimal nutrient absorption
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients including key antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, plus prebiotic fibers to help balance and support healthy GI microflora
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION DOG FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization.
- - Contains twelve (12) 12.5 oz. cans of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Wet Dog Food, Chicken
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
12 X 12.5 OZ
12 X 3 IN
12 X 4 IN
12 X 3 IN
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Whitefish, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Pumpkin, Flaxseed, Blueberries, Cranberries, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Crude Protein 8.0% (min.), Crude Fat 4.0% (min.), Crude Fiber 2.5% (max.), Moisture 78.0% (max.), Vitamin E 100 IU/kg (min.), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* 30 mg/kg (min.) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
Adult: Feed 1 to 11/4 cans per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount. Gestation and lactation: Feed up to three times the adult amount. Refrigerate unused portion. Individual dog's requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Puppies may require as much as 2 times the recommended daily amount.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like