Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Natural Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Dry Puppy Food, 24 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Healthy, delicious Baby BLUE gives your puppy the nutritious food he needs to develop into a happy, healthy adult. Baby BLUE includes real chicken as the first ingredient, wholesome whole grains and garden veggies
- - REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient, that means there is more chicken than any other ingredient. High-quality protein from real chicken helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles. Plus they contain garden veggies and fruit
- - FOR PUPPY DOGS: Specially formulated for puppies, Baby BLUE Puppy Food contains DHA and ARA (important fatty acids found in mother's milk) to support cognitive function and retinal health.
- - WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
- - A NATURAL DOG FOOD: Baby BLUE dry dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- - Contains one (1) lb. Bag of
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 27.0% min, Crude Fat 16.0% min, Crude Fiber 5.0% max, Moisture 10.0% max, DHA 0.10% min, Calcium 1.3% min, Phosphorus 1.0% min, Choline 2,750 mg/kg min, ARA* 0.04% min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.75% min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.0% min.
Feeding Guidelines: Weight in lbs 1 to 3 mos. 3 to 5 mos. 5 to 7 mos. 7 to 12 mos. Up to 5 lbs. 3/4 - 1* cup 1/2 - 3/4* cup 1/2 - 3/4* cup 1/4 - 1/2* cup 6 to 10 lbs. 1 - 1 3/4* cups 3/4 - 1* cup 3/4 - 1* cup 1/2 - 3/4* cup 10 to 20 lbs. 1 3/4 - 2 3/4* cups 1 - 1 3/4* cups 1 - 1 1/2* cups 3/4 - 1 1/2* cups 21 to 40 lbs. 2 3/4 - 4 3/4* cups 1 3/4 - 3* cups 1 1/2 - 2 3/4* cups 1 1/2 - 2 1/2* cups 41 to 60 lbs. 4 3/4 - 6 1/4* cups 3 - 4 1/4* cups 2 3/4 - 3 3/4* cups 2 1/2 - 3 1/4* cups
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like