Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food, 28 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Modern science proves that your small breed dog shares the DNA of ancient canines, like the fox. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a shrewd and wary hunter to a trusting best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, their diet should provide them with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive. Highly digestible venison protein and small kibble size make this formula easy on your small breed dog's tummy and teeth. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while a blend of venison, lamb, egg, duck and ocean fish proteins provide optimal amino acid nutrition. Rich in proteins and fat, this formula provides the energy that active small dogs need. Your dog craves tastes from their wild past. Go ahead and give them one.
- - Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley with pasture-raised VENISON small kibble dry dog food for small breed dogs; REAL MEAT is the #1 ingredient; high-protein (32%) to help support bones, joints and LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES in small breed dogs
- - Nutrient-rich and provides the energy to thrive; vitamins and minerals from SUPERFOODS; omega fatty acids for healthy SKIN and COAT
- - Each serving includes high levels of species-specific, K9 Strain PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS - plus antioxidants and prebiotics - to help support healthy digestion, immune system and overall health and wellness
- - FAMILY OWNED; MADE in the USA using PREMIUM INGREDIENTS from trusted, sustainable sources around the world
- - Formulated without grain, corn, wheat, artificial flavors or artificial colors
Taste of the Wild
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Venison, lamb meal, garbanzo beans, peas, lentils, pea protein, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, duck meal, pea flour, tomato pomace, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 32.0% minimum, Crude Fat 18.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 4.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum, Taurine* 0.12% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum, Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like